Call For Abstracts
Abstracts must be submitted online at
Abstracts submission deadline: 30th August 2018
All accepted abstracts will be published in Scopus Indexed Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research (FOC)
- Abstracts must contain original material.
- Only abstracts received by 30th August 2018 and accompanied by appropriate registration fees will be considered.
- The name of the presenting author should be underlined. The presenting author is requested to be present during the conference. Institution from which the work originated, city and country should also be included. Omit degrees and institutional appointments.
- The length of abstract should not be more than 250 words. Abstract should include introduction, objective(s), methods, results, discussion and conclusion in one paragraph. Please do not include references.
- Please include keywords (up to a maximum of 5)
- Graphs, tables and illustrations cannot be included in the abstract.
- Please refer to the template provided.
- All submissions must be in English. Please make sure that your abstract does not contain scientific, spelling or grammatical errors. We encourage you to have your text proofread and edited by a native speaker prior to submission.
- The final selection and the mode of presentation (oral / poster presentation) will be the prerogative of the Scientific Committee. A notification of acceptance will be sent via e-mail. Therefore, an accurate professional e-mail address fo r the presenting author is required for this purpose.
- Prizes will be awarded to 2 best student oral and poster presenters. For any queries, please contact the Secretariat at email@example.com.