General Presentation Guidelines
- E-poster must be in portrait orientation (vertical): width 50 cm and height 90 cm.
- Must be in single page and converted to PDF, PNG or JPG.
- Minimum resolution 72-dpi.
- Maximum file size 5 MB.
- 10 minutes presentation + 5 minutes for Q&A
- Microsoft PowerPoint (or equivalent)
- No exact format or style.
However, a common scientific presentation organisation is as follows:
Title, Authors, Brief Introduction, Objectives, Methodology, Results & Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgements
The abstract submitted for publication only will be published in Scopus indexed journal