General Presentation Guidelines
- 10 minutes presentation + 3 minutes for Q&A
- Microsoft PowerPoint (or equivalent)
- No exact format or style.
However, a common scientific presentation organisation is as follows:
Title, Authors, Brief Introduction, Objectives, Methodology, Results & Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgements
- A Microsoft Windows-based laptop will be available during the presentation session.
- For those who would like to use your own laptops, please bring along your own VGA adapter or accessory to connect to the projector if required.
- Dimension of poster in Portrait: Maximum 1m × 1m.
- Poster presenters must be present during scheduled poster session.
- Poster should be displayed from the day of registration till the closing ceremony.
- Pins to mount posters will be provided.